This is a work-in-progress. Check back often for new entries. And if you know of any designers, etc you’d like to recommend, please let me know and I’ll add them to the list.
Advice to Indie Writers
- J.A. Konrath – If you’re sitting the fence about self-publishing, you need to read his blog.
- The Creative Penn – amazing source for advice on marketing, publishing, etc.
- Nathan Bransford
- Finish the Story – Recommended by author Nana Malone
- Dara Rochlin
- S H Book Editing Services
- The Word Wench Editing Services
- Cover It! Designs – Designed the cover for Maybe Baby, Maybe Tonight and my upcoming novels, Maybe Tomorrow and Maybe Forever.
- Design for Writers – Designed the cover for Snowbound
- Gemma Gilleard, Gx2 Design
- Rida Abassi
- Mae I Design
- Yocla Designs – offers custom and pre-made covers
- GoOnWrite – Designed the cover for Choose Me. Offers custom and pre-made covers.
- Extended Imagery – Recommended by J.A. Konrath
- The Paper Face – Designed author Stephanie Hudson‘s book covers
- Daniela Medina – Designed the cover of Heights of Desire by Mara White
- Kalen O’Donell
- Book Design Templates (this is do-it-yourself, you buy the template from them and then you can fix it in MS Word, very easy. You can also ask for their help with it)
- 52 Novels (ebook and print book design) – Recommended by J.A. Konrath
Production Services/Book Branding (all-in-one services)
- Black Firefly Production – Great team! Helped me with Maybe Baby
- Indie Reader Publishing Services
- Read Owl
Digital Imprints for Women’s Fiction and Chick Lit
Where to Self-Publish